Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

How I Brew

Below is the beginning a series of posts showing how I make my beer. Starting with this post there are a series of 26 sequential postings, all dated in March '05. How I Brew - A photo-article contains all 26 posts.

The photos and text illustrate the techniques, equipment and supplies I use. Since I have shown some images of supplies and equipment, I would like to mention my main source of supplies: Beer and Wine hobby of Woburn MA, URL: http://www.beer-wine.com/. They are an excellent mail order operation and I am very satisfied with them. I have used them for almost twelve years now. Also, I just recently made the kegging move. I bought my kegging set up from: St Patrick's of Texas, URL: http://www.stpats.com/. They have been very cooperative with me and I have enjoyed kegging greatly but I plan to continue with bottling as well. I also plan to get a counter pressure filler and fill some 1 liter bottles with that sytem…should be fun.
When shopping around for my kegging gear, I looked very hard at a few other sites including: http://www.morebeer.com. As far as the kegging equipment goes, I settled on St. Pats because they represented what was for me the best mix of site quality, merchandise variety and cost. However, I intend to continue with Beer and Wine Hobby for my supplies.

Labels:


Comments:
Just thought I'd mention that Beer & Wine Hobby is in Woburn, MA not MS.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?