Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 

Bottling (cont)


For priming I almost always use corn sugar. I sometimes use malt extract and I sometimes krausen. I have had good results with all options. The differences have been negligible, so I find myself using corn sugar the most. The bottom, right hand shot shows me filling a 1 liter San Perigrino Mineral water returnable bottle. I was lazy and didnÂ’'t soak off the label until later. Anyway, I never saw a one liter returnable San Perigrino bottle, so I started buying them until I got enough to do a batch. It was kind of nice, seeing those elegantly shaped, large beer bottles but I found I didnÂ’'t like having a 1 ltr serving to deal with. So, I am back to my Gazelles for now.
homebrewlog

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?